Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Gospel Movie Clip "Yearning" (5) - The Mystery of "the Lord Has Prepared a Place for Us"


  Gospel Movie Clip "Yearning" (5) - The Mystery of "the Lord Has Prepared a Place for Us"

   Two thousand years ago, the Lord Jesus promised, "I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also" (John 14:2-3). Many people believe that the Lord returned to heaven, so He is certainly preparing a place for us in heaven. Is this understanding in line with the Lord's words? What mysteries are contained within this promise?
   Read more :The Church of Almighty God|Gospel Movie Clip "Yearning" (3) - Who Will Be Raptured First When the Lord Comes?
Gospel Movie Clip "Yearning" (4) - Is the Kingdom of Heaven in Heaven or on Earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spiritual Warfare: A Septuagenarian Christian’s Joys and Sorrows Dealing With Her Family’s Resistance

By Jinbu, South Korea A Septuagenarian Welcomes the Lord’s Return I turned 74 this year. I used to be a member of the Three-Self Chu...